Author Topic: Anyone using an Ecowitt station and gathering archive data from Ecowitt with WD?  (Read 1122 times)

Offline broadstairs

• Forecaster
There have been some reports on the other forum where people including myself currently seem to have issues with WD getting missed data from the Ecowitt servers. In my case no data returned but no error messages in any of the error log files. I know I did have it working but I run my weather PC 24x7 so rarely need it but tried it out to make sure it was working, however obviously not now for me! I know I have valid api and application keys and mac address set.

Does anyone here use this facility with an Ecowitt station and WD and if so have you seen it work very recently?

Stuart
Ecowitt GW1003 with ultrasonic wind gauge, lightning sensor and PM2.5 sensor with Personal Weather Tablet as a console.

Offline broadstairs

• Forecaster
Just to update further a couple of people on the other forum have shown that the archive data can be downloaded successfully manually but it doesn't work in Weather Display with no data appearing anywhere and no error messages.

Stuart
Ecowitt GW1003 with ultrasonic wind gauge, lightning sensor and PM2.5 sensor with Personal Weather Tablet as a console.

Offline waiukuweather

• Forecaster
this has been fixed

Offline broadstairs

• Forecaster
Yes and I've installed it and tested it OK. Much appreciated  [tup]

Stuart