Weather Station Hardware > Other Weather Station Hardware

New BRESSER 5-in-1 WIFI station always OFFLINE at WU

(1/1)

Bali.Mini:
Dear all,

regards from Spain. I am a new member.

I got a new BRESSER 5-in-1 WIFI weather station. The setup was quite easy. Indoor and Outdoor unit communicating well. The unit is connected to the Web (time server) I also created an account at Wunderground. I got both station-ID and key.
The unit is registered under WU now. But the status is always OFFLINE. I wonder what I am doing wrong here.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Norbert

sky_watcher:
Hi Norbert,
If you have triple checked checked that you haven't made a mistake in entering any information anywhere, you may just be a victim of WU's sometime erratic operations.

What is your your WU weather station ID and how long since it was registered?

Bali.Mini:
Hi Sky_Watcher,
Thanks for your reply.
As said, I have registered at WeatherUnderground with station-ID ISANTA500. No problems to register.
I have a BRESSER 5-in-1 WIFI PWS and entered the homepage of the PWS. Typed the Station-ID and the Key in.
On the WU page till shown as OFFLINE.
So I created a new station with the ID ISANTA501. Same result- also offline.

I am still wondering if I made a mistake.
The PWS has also the option to send the weater data to a second platform like Weathercloud. I activated that data sending as well. And it works.

Have you ot any idea what the problem could be? I don‘t get it.
Regards from Ibiza/Spain,

Norbert

sky_watcher:

--- Quote from: Bali.Mini on March 26, 2021, 05:33:51 PM ---Hi Sky_Watcher,
Thanks for your reply.
As said, I have registered at WeatherUnderground with station-ID ISANTA500. No problems to register.
I have a BRESSER 5-in-1 WIFI PWS and entered the homepage of the PWS. Typed the Station-ID and the Key in.
On the WU page till shown as OFFLINE.
So I created a new station with the ID ISANTA501. Same result- also offline.

--- End quote ---
As you will see from the attached image, *I* see ISANTA501 as being on-line. I see that the "updated" field appears to be updating as well.

It would seem you have been "WU-ed". It will probably start working *for you* in a few days if history is a guide.

Regards,
Mark

Bali.Mini:
Thank you very much. Now it works. I don’t know what was wrong here. As soon as I added my PWS to WEATHER CLOUD, it worked immediately. WU seems to be different

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version