Author Topic: Export data to Excel  (Read 326 times)

Offline Guillaume_67370

• METEO OFFENHEIM
Export data to Excel
« on: October 31, 2020, 09:05:00 AM »
Hello,

I want to export data from each day into an XLS file. What is the procedure ?
If i use dayfile.txt it isn't any title it's only the data, so we don't know which data correspond to which parameters...

Thanks for your help
Regards

Offline PaulMy

• Forecaster
    • KomokaWeather
Re: Export data to Excel
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 09:45:49 AM »

If i use dayfile.txt it isn't any title it's only the data, so we don't know which data correspond to which parameters...
The files dayfileheader.txt and monthlyfileheader.txt located in your Cumulus folder have the header description text that you would need to include or add to your import file as the titles.

Enjoy,
Paul

Offline Guillaume_67370

• METEO OFFENHEIM
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2020, 10:08:13 AM »

The files dayfileheader.txt and monthlyfileheader.txt located in your Cumulus folder have the header description text that you would need to include or add to your import file as the titles.

Enjoy,
Paul

Thanks a lot Paul  :-) and it's not possible to have the traduction in French from these header descriptions ??

Guillaume

Offline PaulMy

• Forecaster
    • KomokaWeather
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2020, 11:49:32 AM »
If I recall correctly from years ago, Steve did have some Cumulus French translations some ware.  Can't recall what all was translated.  Possibly a search on the Cumulus forum or WiKi may show something.
Or you could get each title translated by a bilingual person (not me) and then create an identical file but with French headings.

Enjoy,
Paul

anything