Author Topic: unable to load KSTJ data RC=302 Object Moved  (Read 669 times)

Offline steviebaby59

• Contributor
    • Empire Prairie Weather
unable to load KSTJ data RC=302 Object Moved
« on: March 14, 2020, 07:42:20 AM »
I keep getting this message on my website "unable to load KSTJ data RC=302 Object Moved". I believe I'm using the latest php script and have my metar set to the proper station.

www.empireprairieweather.com

Offline CamarilloWX

• CamarilloWX
  • Senior Contributor
    • Camarillo Weather
Re: unable to load KSTJ data RC=302 Object Moved
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 03:28:37 PM »
The script is out of date.  The issue you are seeing is discussed here:
https://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=37823.0
Updating the script is part of the fix.

The link below will show you the status of the scripts on your website.
http://www.empireprairieweather.com/check-fetch-times.php?show=versions

At the bottom of the page is a link to the updates tool page.  If you enter the suggested "15-Jul-2016 for Base-USA, MB-plugin" at the update tool page it will show a list of all the out of date files and a link to download all the needed files in a zip file.  Inside the zip file there will be a README file called README-YYYYMMDD-HHMMSS where YYYMMDD-HHMMSS is the date and time the README file was created.  The README file will have instructions detailing what files can be simply uploaded and which ones require customization.

I suggest you update all your out of date files.  If you need help with that I would start a separate post on the "Weather Website PHP/AJAX scripting" board.  The majority of your out of date files do not require customization, they only need to be uploaded.  Right now you have quite a few files that are out of date.  It is a good idea to run "check-fetch-times.php?show=versions" periodically and update out of date files as needed.  That way you aren't faced with a large number of files to update at one time.
Eric

Offline steviebaby59

• Contributor
    • Empire Prairie Weather
Re: unable to load KSTJ data RC=302 Object Moved
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 06:36:22 PM »
Thanks for the advice. I never used that page before. That will help me keep my website current.

BTW- that fixed my issue also.  \:D/

anything