Author Topic: saratoga tweetwx  (Read 674 times)

Offline txweather.org

• Forecaster
    • Texas Weather
saratoga tweetwx
« on: May 16, 2019, 08:27:46 PM »
Does the conditions tweet only work with testtags.php?
I use meteohub, nano sd, and meteobridge could any of this work?

----
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus +FARS|Meteobridge Nano SD|Meteohub|Meteobridge MR-3020|WU KTXSPRIN75/PWS JRARGWX75/CWOP EW2972/WBB TXWDVUE75/Blitzortung ID: 1142|AWEKAS: 12095
Donations are welcome: https://paypal.me/ffuentesb

Offline Maumelle Weather

• Forecaster
    • Maumelle Weather
Re: saratoga tweetwx
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 09:10:04 PM »
I have been using TweetWX with Cumulus and CumulusMX for sometime now without any issues.

John
GR2AE, GR3, Cumulus

Offline txweather.org

• Forecaster
    • Texas Weather
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 10:32:54 PM »
I have been using TweetWX with Cumulus and CumulusMX for sometime now without any issues.

John

John, I am not sure I am following... The question is, Can TweetWX use anything other than testtags.php? What are you using to feed data to TweetWX? Is it CUtags.php?

----
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus +FARS|Meteobridge Nano SD|Meteohub|Meteobridge MR-3020|WU KTXSPRIN75/PWS JRARGWX75/CWOP EW2972/WBB TXWDVUE75/Blitzortung ID: 1142|AWEKAS: 12095

Offline saratogaWX

• Administrator
  • Forecaster
  • Saratoga, CA, USA Weather - free PHP scripts
    • Saratoga-Weather.org
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 11:28:57 AM »
Yes, you can use it with CUtags.php (and CU-defs.php which convert CU-specific variable names to the expected WD variable names).

Try just changing the include('testtags.php') to include('CUtags.php') and see how it goes...
Ken True/Saratoga, CA, USA main site: saratoga-weather.org
Davis VP1+ FARS, Blitzortung RED, GRLevel3, WD, WL, VWS, Cumulus, Meteobridge
Free weather PHP scripts/website templates - update notifications on Twitter saratogaWXPHP

Offline txweather.org

• Forecaster
    • Texas Weather
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 11:46:23 AM »
Yes, you can use it with CUtags.php (and CU-defs.php which convert CU-specific variable names to the expected WD variable names).

Try just changing the include('testtags.php') to include('CUtags.php') and see how it goes...

Hello Ken,

Thanks for your reply. I no longer use cumulus... I was trying to figure out if it works with any other program. I use Meteohub and meteobridge.

----

Offline saratogaWX

• Administrator
  • Forecaster
  • Saratoga, CA, USA Weather - free PHP scripts
    • Saratoga-Weather.org
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 12:43:59 PM »
For Meteobridge (and the Saratoga template), use include('MBtags.php')  .. likewise if Meteohub is used with the Saratoga template, then include('MHtags.php')
Ken True/Saratoga, CA, USA main site: saratoga-weather.org
Davis VP1+ FARS, Blitzortung RED, GRLevel3, WD, WL, VWS, Cumulus, Meteobridge
Free weather PHP scripts/website templates - update notifications on Twitter saratogaWXPHP

Offline txweather.org

• Forecaster
    • Texas Weather
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 01:46:58 PM »
For Meteobridge (and the Saratoga template), use include('MBtags.php')  .. likewise if Meteohub is used with the Saratoga template, then include('MHtags.php')

YAY!

Thanks!

----

anything