Author Topic: Bresser comfort weather centre 5in1  (Read 1434 times)

Offline Greengage

Bresser comfort weather centre 5in1
« on: September 01, 2023, 03:57:47 PM »
HI
I recently purchased a Bresser comfort weather centre 5in1 can this be conected to wifi as I cannot seem to figure it out.

Offline wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
    • My PWS at Leuven Belgium Europe
Re: Bresser comfort weather centre 5in1
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2023, 04:18:47 PM »
HI
I recently purchased a Bresser comfort weather centre 5in1 can this be conected to wifi as I cannot seem to figure it out.

Hi,

If it is this station https://www.bresser.de/en/Weather-Time/Weather-Center/BRESSER-5-in-1-Comfort-Weather-Station-with-Colour-Display.html#
It can not do that.

Offline Greengage

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2023, 04:10:26 AM »
Thank you, thats disappointing as it didnt say it on the website or maybe I missed it.

Offline Garth Bock

• Table Rock Lake Weather
  • Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2023, 08:22:32 AM »
This looks like a nice station. I hope it works out well for you. There are many like these (some are Chinese knockoff crap) that even advertise "wireless connection" which buyers misconstrue as meaning WiFi when all it means is the radio connection from the outside station to the console. It's sad they even try to hide the fact that wind updates every 20-30 seconds or more and the range between inside to outside is 30 feet at best. One even said it had a color display when it was just color film on a monochrome display. These days of cheap crap you have to be careful of advertising and overstated stats.

Offline Greengage

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2023, 11:31:54 AM »
Thank you I bought it from Bresser.be so I'll contact them to see if I can upgrade it