Author Topic: 8 sensor display console for a greenhouse?  (Read 734 times)

Offline Dave97

8 sensor display console for a greenhouse?
« on: March 12, 2022, 08:49:10 PM »
I have a total of eight sensors from Ambient Weather model WH31. Ambient Weather used to have a console for them but it has been out of stock for a long time. It also was small at under 5 inches.

Is there any other console that can display these 8 sensors data all at once on the same screen? They are 915 Mhz.

If not can anyone suggest another product?

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 08:54:29 PM by Dave97 »

Offline davidefa

• Forecaster
Re: 8 sensor display console for a greenhouse?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2022, 06:46:38 AM »
I think you should explain more thoroughly what you have and what you want.
For example if you have a console/gateway you could use the 'custom uploading' capability to send your data to a server ( on your lan or on the net ).
On this server you have to install 'a software' ( I'm using meteotemplate as it is highly configurable, but you can use what you want ).
Configure the software as you like and use a tablet as a display.
This will let you see not only the instantaneous values, but also the graph of the past values, save in the db the historic values, extending in the near future when you'll want to add soil moisture sensors...

Offline Dave97

Re: 8 sensor display console for a greenhouse?
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2022, 08:17:46 AM »
I think you should explain more thoroughly what you have and what you want.
For example if you have a console/gateway you could use the 'custom uploading' capability to send your data to a server ( on your lan or on the net ).
On this server you have to install 'a software' ( I'm using meteotemplate as it is highly configurable, but you can use what you want ).
Configure the software as you like and use a tablet as a display.
This will let you see not only the instantaneous values, but also the graph of the past values, save in the db the historic values, extending in the near future when you'll want to add soil moisture sensors...

All i have is the eight WH31 sesnors.

anything