Weather Software > Meteohub/Meteobridge

MB Pro extra sensor data upload to Meteotemplate incomplete - workaround

(1/8) > >>

Gyvate:
The inbuilt Weather-Netupload for meteotemplate is still faulty/incomplete - still only 4 Soil-Moisture and only 1 PM2.5 and no lightning sensor values posted.

In the live data and history of MB Pro these sensor data are available, but they are probably missing in the upload string (call of the meteotemplate api.php)

That's what is sent by MB-Pro:

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

and this it what should be sent (I had to create my own http call as nothing is moving at this front here even though a respective post was sent already 10-Aug-2020 in the MB forum):
I know that Boris was busy creating the fantastic new multi-station feature for Meteobridge, but this being +/- completed and an update released, now the repair could start.

** I just noticed that meteotemplate chose the German "Bodenfeuchtigkeit" in the API picture - that's soil moisture in English  :-P **

@anybody else using meteotemplate with Meteobridge and want to have more than 1 PM2.5, more than 4 Soil Moisture sensors and at least one of the lightning values sent and stored in the meteotemplate database: (of course you need to activate the entries in the extra sensor table for them to be stored).

http://YOUR-SITE/yourpath-to-the-template-directory/template/api.php?U=[epoch.1:]&T=[th0temp-lastval.1:]&TMX=[th0temp-max5:]&TMN=[th0temp-min5:]&H=[th0hum-lastval.1:]&P=[thb0seapress-lastval:1]&W=[wind0avgwind-lastval=kmh:1]&G=[wind0wind-lastval=kmh:1]&B=[wind0dir-lastval:1]&R=[rain0total-daysum:--]&RR=[rain0rate-lastval:1]&S=[sol0rad-lastval:2]&UV=[uv0index-lastval:1]&TIN=[thb0temp-lastval.1:]&HIN=[thb0hum-lastval.1:]&T1=[th1temp-lastval.1:]&H1=[th1hum-lastval.1:]&SM1=[th20hum-lastval.0:]&SM2=[th21hum-lastval.0:]&SM3=[th22hum-lastval.0:]&SM4=[th23hum-lastval.0:]&SM5=[th24hum-lastval.0:]&L=[lgt0energy-lastval.0:]&PP1=[air0pm-lastval:2]&PP2=[air1pm-lastval:2]&PASS=yourpassword

To be clear: instead of using the faulty/incomplete Weather Net entry for Meteotemplate, I have created my own http call in the service section which provides also the missing sensors (see pictures)

Here all the extra sensors in the database - including lightning (as so far only one value can be stored for lightning, I have chosen the occurrence [called: energy in MB Pro]).

docbee:
Did Yachim release a new upload protocol? If so I can implement in Meteobridge. Haven't heard from Yachim quite a while, I hope he is well.

Gyvate:
Yachim has still the same protocol - that's what I'm using.
He only needs to extend his table definition for the extra sensors with the soil moisture and the lightning (SM only 4 entries, lightning only one so far) for the values also to be stored in the DB, but the API already accepts these sensor values; you just have to send PPn:value, SMn:value, L:value.

I talked/wrote to him recently and he plans to extend the table definition as there are more people now who want to see all their extra sensors. In that process SM5-8 will have to get a new column each, and some LD, LT to be added to L, so he can store all three values.
And he better be prepared for the other multichannel extra sensors (T/H 5-8, WaterLeakage (1-4), PM10 [WH45], Soil temp, Water temp [WH34],
Right now you only need to send (if existing) PP1 - PP4, SM1 - SM8, and L (where I chose the occurence per day ("energy") as it has the imho the highest information value if you have to choose one of the 3 lightning values). I will send him the details (need of extra columns).

But for what is already possible now as for values, PP2-4, SM5-8, and L are missing in your definition. CO2 will come soon (WH45) but the field is already there.
http://www.meteotemplate.com/web/wiki/wikiAPI.php

docbee:
I added the requested fields in the just released update. But for now mapping the tons of potential soil sensors to the IDs of Meteotemplate is a bit of a challenge. Therefore, I think the advanced user having tons of Ecowitt sensors all over the place might still need to make his very special individual upload definition. Meteobridge allows that, so no problem for the enthusiast.

Gyvate:

--- Quote ---
I added the requested fields in the just released update. But for now mapping the tons of potential soil sensors to the IDs of Meteotemplate is a bit of a challenge.
--- End quote ---
=D> - will check/verify

--- Quote --- Therefore, I think the advanced user having tons of Ecowitt sensors all over the place might still need to make his very special individual upload definition. Meteobridge allows that, so no problem for the enthusiast.

--- End quote ---
That's how and why I published the api-string - can be modified, updated, .... if needed for new sensors

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version