Weather Station Hardware > Ambient Weather and Ecowitt and other Fine Offset clones

Disappointed Ambient Weather customer

(1/1)

BeniciaWind:
Maybe others have a better experience but this is company is crap to me. Customer no support. Phone calls and emails are unanswered. My WS-2090 lasted one week before breaking. They are sending me a new part but I had hoped they would expedite it for me, since I needed it for a city project.  But no they don't care. :sad:

Weather Display:
maybe would have been better to have purchased a better quality product for your project?

Aardvark:
I have bought equipment from Ambient and if you give them a call, Ed will make it right. He has been fair.   I think you are selling him short.

JohnN:
I agree that they have great customer support. I had a broken anemometer, so I emailed Ed at about it at about 11:45 AM on a Saturday. He got back to me within 20 minutes. As far as expedited shipping, find me one company that will send a replacement with expedited shipping for free. You can see my experience here: http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=17869.msg172796#msg172796

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version