Author Topic: Errors in data after Feb 9/4.3 update. **solved**  (Read 392 times)

Offline Big Sky Weather

Errors in data after Feb 9/4.3 update. **solved**
« on: February 10, 2020, 06:19:42 AM »
Note: I've also posted this to the meteobridge forum for support, but cross-posting this here in case anyone else is having the same/similar issue after the latest firmware update. If so, please speak up.

I updated my MB on Feb 9 when the new 4.3 update was released. After that, it has been sending erroneous temp data to my weather website (saratoga USA base template) as well as my hourly conditions tweets. All data prior to that update was fine. I've tried restarting the MB and it still reports incorrectly. I made no changes to any of the tweet string, services or MB tag data before or after the update. As I said, everything was fine prior to the update. Some screen images are attached so you can see where the temps are way out there.

Platform: TL-MR3020 (no USB hub)
RAM: 29364 kB total, 2596 kB free (91% used)
SW Version: Meteobridge 4.3 (Feb 9 2020, build 13366), FW 1.4
Uptime: 8 hours, 0 minutes Buffer: 3 items (0%)

Here is my Twitter code that I've been using flawlessly for months:
Conditions at [HH]:[mm][APM] - Temp [th0temp-act=F.1:--]°F Wind Chill [wind0chill-act=F.1:--]°F Hum [th0hum-act.0=:--]﹪ Winds [wind0dir-act=endir:---] [wind0wind-act=mph.1:--] to [wind0wind-max10=mph.1:--]mph Rain [rain0total-daysum=in.2:---]in Baro [thb0seapress-act=inHg.2----]inHg UV Index [uv0index-act=:--]

It's also not sending the tweet after every full hour (setting). The last one was nearly 8 hours ago as of this post and it just "stopped" yet. Here's the last one it sent showing the incorrect temperature and of course wind chill (-14.8F):

Conditions at 08:00PM - Temp -14.8°F Wind Chill -14.8°F Hum 74﹪ Winds WSW 1.1 to 1.1mph Rain 0.00in Baro 30.18inHg UV Index 0.0

Here is the conds.php string for the saratoga template that has also been working flawlessly for months until now:
https://BLAH.com/conds.php?d=[DD]/[MM]/ ... ]:[ss][APM],[th0temp-act],[th0hum-act.0],[th0dew-act],[wind0avgwind-act],[wind0wind-act],[wind0dir-act],[rain0rate-act],[rain0total-daysum],[thb0seapress-act],[wind0dir-act],[wind0wind-act=bft.0],m/s,C,hPa,mm,--,[thb0seapress-val60:--],[rain0total-monthsum],[rain0total-yearsum],[rain0total-ydaysum],[thb0temp-act],[thb0hum-act],[wind0chill-act],[th0temp-val60:--],[th0temp-dmax],[th0temp-dmaxtime],[th0temp-dmin],[th0temp-dmintime],[wind0avgwind-dmax],[wind0avgwind-dmaxtime],[wind0wind-dmax],[wind0wind-dmaxtime],[thb0seapress-dmax],[thb0seapress-dmaxtime],[thb0seapress-dmin],[thb0seapress-dmintime],[mbsystem-swversion:--],[mbsystem-buildnum:--],[wind0wind-max10],--,--,[uv0index-act:--],--,[sol0rad-act:--],[wind0dir-avg10:--],[rain0total-sum60],--,[mbsystem-daynightflag:--],--,[wind0dir-avg10:--],--,m,--,[mbsystem-daylength:--],--,--,[uv0index-dmax:--]

Please help! Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 09:03:57 AM by docbee »

Offline Big Sky Weather

Re: Errors in data after Feb 9/4.3 update
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 06:23:37 AM »
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline Big Sky Weather

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 06:24:16 AM »
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline docbee

• Forecaster
    • smartbedded
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 09:03:35 AM »
Solved with current release.
founder of smartbedded.com - home of meteohub, meteoplug, meteobridge, meteostick

Offline Big Sky Weather

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 09:30:55 AM »
Solved with current release.

Thank you! I can confirm things are back to normal now after the bug fix release. While you're here, I have another issue that I posted about here and at the MB forum regarding the strange errors in the log that keep repeating. Have you had a chance to look into that? I appreciate your hard work!