Author Topic: Can't Find My Station in Weather Underground  (Read 635 times)

Offline ckranske

Can't Find My Station in Weather Underground
« on: December 07, 2023, 05:43:24 PM »
I have two stations, KWVWHEEL83 and KWVWHEEL84 . 83 can be found in the search box on the app but 84 cannot be found making it impossible for me or anyone to view it on the app. On my laptop it shows up in my devices section and I can view it and it says it is online but I need to be able to view it from the app. It has been online for 48 hours now. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline wags1

Re: Can't Find My Station in Weather Underground
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 03:31:33 PM »
Can you use the map to find it? My station (KPAKUTZT35) has been unable to be found via search for over a year. It can be found on the map and it shows up perfectly well in my list of stations. I have never been able to solve the issue and multiple emails to support have gone unanswered. I have unfortunately given up.

Offline ckranske

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2023, 04:44:26 PM »
Yes it does show up on the map and in my list of stations. It does not show up in the search. I thought maybe it was just me. I wanted to save it as a favorite but I cannot do that either. I either have to go to the map or the list of devices page to get it. Thanks for your information, it is very helpful. I did, however, save the web link to the station as an app on my phone and can now go straight to it that way. Thanks again!

Offline wags1

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2023, 04:50:08 PM »
I use the app on my iPhone and iPad and have my station saved as a favorite. IIRC I had to open the app, use the map to find the station and then save it as a fav. Itís been awhile since I did it though so not 100% certain of the process but I did eventually get it to save as a fav.

Offline ckranske

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2023, 05:23:52 PM »
I do a similar thing, but I use the MS Edge browser on my iphone and ipad. To do it you go to the lower right 3 dashes and click on it, click share, and then add to home screen and name it. It puts it in a nice little WU icon.

Offline wags1

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2023, 06:03:10 PM »
I actually did the same thing for awhile till I figured out how to get my station on the WU app as a favorite.

Offline ckranske

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2023, 06:33:17 PM »
Thats the issue with mine. I can't figure out how to save it as a fav. I can only find it on the map and in my devices but from there I can't see where to save it to my favorites?

Offline ckranske

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2023, 06:33:43 PM »
Lol, I just found it.