Author Topic: I am permanently locked out of my Weather Underground account.  (Read 1011 times)

Offline JCA433

• Contributor
I have a huge problem with my Weather Underground account.  I can not log in because password reset is required and the email account at mail.com was deleted.  I now have no way possible to log in to my account.  Do not set up email account at mail.com, they will delete your account after a period of inactivity.  Anyone else have this problem?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 12:34:36 PM by JCA433 »

Offline ctccbc

• Senior Contributor
  • Acurite 01035, Weather Display
    • Chris Collins Morehead City, NC Weather
Re: I am permanently locked out of my Weather Underground account.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2023, 06:28:08 PM »
Im with earthlink.net which has always had working email. After I changed my password yesterday, my weather data stopped flowing from my Acurite Atlas to Weather Underground. I have tried generating a new API code, restarting the Acurite Access (which I've discovered isn't even being sold anymore), restarted my router, etc. and no luck. The ONLY thing that makes sense is that my Access was a beta test version and uses staging.myacurite.com, but that hasn't been a problem in the past. Maybe the Weather Underground update won't talk to the staging (beta) model, but that's just a guess!

Chris

Offline Aardvark

• Forecaster
  • Tonto to Lone Ranger : "never take off mask.
    • turned off
Re: I am permanently locked out of my Weather Underground account.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2023, 03:34:39 PM »
I do know that they reset the password . So you have to do a reset of that item.

anything