Author Topic: 11 minutes...  (Read 993 times)

Offline funsutton

• Contributor
    • Weather Underground
11 minutes...
« on: May 26, 2020, 03:59:53 PM »
I know that WU will not update rapid fire during the day at times, but this is the worst I've seen it in my short time as a weather station. And mine AWS updates to WU every 16 seconds or so:

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline galfert

• Global Moderator
  • Forecaster
Re: 11 minutes...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 04:08:01 PM »
I'm seeing the same thing right now. Mine now says 12 minutes ago which corresponds to both the data seen in the graphs and the data table. Nothing we can do.  Oh well... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ecowitt GW1000 | Meteobridge on Raspberry Pi
WU: KFLWINTE111  |  PWSweather: KFLWINTE111
CWOP: FW3708  |  AWEKAS: 14814
Windy: pws-f075acbe
Weather Underground Issue Tracking
Tele-Pole

Offline Mabcmb

• My WU page
  • Forecaster
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 04:40:56 PM »
Ive been complaining  about this for weeks and have contacted WU but everyone knows how that goes nowadays . They told me there " I will post this to the developers.  Thank you for letting me know!" . And so far nothing has changed . Works great at night until the morning when it all goes boom again . My stations 2 degrees of right now comparing it to my display and as of now 4 minutes behind .  This is the page I used to contact them https://support.weather.com/s/email-us?language=en_US . When you get to second page hit " Submit " or else they will not get it .

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline PraveenC31

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 10:01:41 PM »
I am having similar issues. Starts lagging behind. Becomes 2 min old 3 min old even 6 min old. Then suddenly will become few seconds and then again start lagging later

Offline WSWeather

• Forecaster
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 05:28:58 PM »