Weather Station Hardware > Weather Web Cams

Reolink RLC-410 Issue

(1/1)

cheffy:
Hi,

I recently purchased the Reolink RLC-410 (5MP) and firstly I must say I think it's a great camera for the price.  The camera is working fine, however I have strange issue when trying to capture the image to make a timelapse for the day.

Based on the Reolink website example, I used the URL below (changing for my ipaddress and credentials) to capture the image - which works fine.

Example:
http://192.168.2.119/cgi-bin/api.cgi?cmd=Snap&channel=0&rs=wuuPhkmUCeI9WG7C&user=admin&password=123456

However, after a few days (seems to be around 4 days) the URL stop working and I lose the image.  The camera itself is still running fine and I can still access via the Reolink app.  I have found the only way to fix this it unplug my TP-Link PoE injector from the wall and plug it back in - once this is done the URL works fine again for the next few days.

Has anybody with a Reolink camera encountered this before, or knows how to fix this issue?  I have tried changing the network cables but it is still happening.  My PoE injector is about 5 years old now, so I am wondering if I should replace that.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks Neil

galfert:
Try setting up automatic reboot for every day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version