Author Topic: Detailed Data for PWS  (Read 1399 times)

Offline RoySalisbury

Detailed Data for PWS
« on: April 16, 2010, 12:14:39 AM »
I am sending my date to WU at 5 min intervals.  Sometimes the data shows up in the detailed data, and other times it does not.  However, the PWS "sticker" shows the new data and even shows that it was updated (e.g., "2 seconds ago").

Any ideas why the data fails to show in the detailed section.  It sometimes goes for 20 min with no records, then one will show up.  I get no errors during the upload process.

Roy

« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 12:19:51 AM by RoySalisbury »

Offline SlowModem

• Weather at the speed of dialup!
  • Forecaster
  • WX @ 26.4 kbs
    • Watts Bar Weather
Re: Detailed Data for PWS
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 06:34:11 AM »
I am sending my date to WU at 5 min intervals.  Sometimes the data shows up in the detailed data, and other times it does not.  However, the PWS "sticker" shows the new data and even shows that it was updated (e.g., "2 seconds ago").

Any ideas why the data fails to show in the detailed section.  It sometimes goes for 20 min with no records, then one will show up.  I get no errors during the upload process.

Roy

You can send them a trouble ticket.  But the bottom line is that you get what you pay for.   #-o
Greg Whitehead
Ten Mile, TN USA

Offline Shaw55

• Contributor
Re: Detailed Data for PWS
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 07:53:26 AM »
But the bottom line is that you get what you pay for.   #-o

Right now, I can think of quite a few exceptions to that belief.  ;) Going to a car dealership for auto repair is one that comes to mind.
Richard
CWOP DW4847
CoCoRaHS MA-BE-4
Davis Vantage Vue, Weatherlink 6.0.3