Author Topic: Cool new GOES SAT imagery & other things added to my website.  (Read 2259 times)

Offline 321storm

Cool new GOES SAT imagery & other things added to my website.
« on: November 04, 2010, 08:51:00 PM »
Hello all,

Certainly has been a little while since my last post about my website on here. With a friendly ' Whats up! ' to all the members on here, I'd like to talk about some of the things I've added. First off, great imagery of GOES is available all over the web but I think that I have the best  ;):. SAT images for GOES east & west are available when you scroll over the " satellites " tab of the site. We're also making our own forecast graphics and videos daily. Links to these discussion are usually posted on the front page shortly after they are released. We've put together a model page as well with links to the what we believe to be the best free model sources on the web. We also update long range maps once a week which is available under the " long range " tab.

All in all, its a pretty cools site if I do say so myself :-) I hope you agree!  :grin:

VISIT THE SITE @ http://stormtopia.com/index.php
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 09:46:09 PM by 321storm »

Offline DanS

• Chiang Mai weather
  • Forecaster
    • ThaiWx
Re: Cool new GOES SAT imagery & other things added to my website.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 09:09:37 PM »
I also have been using http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/data/geo/index.php?satellite=fy2d&channel=ir2&coverage=fd&file=jpg&imgoranim=8&anim_method=flash which includes the GEOS birds and half a dozen others to keep an eye out around the globe.  :-) Nice site you got there by the way!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 01:14:39 AM by DanS »

Offline DaculaWeather

• WxElement panel
  • Forecaster
    • North Georgia Weather
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 10:16:31 AM »
Sorry, too many ads for my taste. You can only see the first 8 satellite images, the rest are covered up by ads. I have 39 sat images just from NOAA, another 19 from another source.

Offline Garth Bock

• Table Rock Lake Weather
  • Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 11:41:39 AM »
I go there and the Account has been suspended. Maybe went over bandwidth ?