Weather Station Hardware > WiFiLogger/Meteo-Pi

WIFIlogger dropping connection but modem is fine

<< < (2/3) > >>

BigAlT:
Just re enter  your WiFi Logger IP address and click enter. Sometimes when updating it keeps showing it’s in a loop but it really isn’t. Bringing up the IP address will usually fix that.
 If that doesn’t work. Then unplug the power adapter from your console and remove one of the batteries so your console is completely powered down. Reinstall the battery and power adapter. You should hear three beeps indicating that the WiFi Logger is booting up. When the blue led on the WiFi Logger is flashing pretty regularly, the WiFi Logger is booted up again and communicating.
You should now be able to access it’s home page by just going to it’s IP address.

Jeff_pad:
working fine now, thanks

WiFiLogger:

--- Quote from: Jeff_pad on May 21, 2022, 03:59:11 PM ---working fine now, thanks

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry for being late. I was far from my computer over the weekend.
Like BigAlT explained. I was asking to update WiFiLogger to the newest firmware, then set new option AUTOREBOOT
I hope this will help you. I have very positive confirmations from clients, that this method is working.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Jeff_pad:
That is what I did, it is working I will watch to see if the problem occurs again or not. so far so good

Snowda:
Same thing happened to me. Working fine for a few weeks and then dropped. Is the only way to get it going again to remove power and batteries from the console?  I couldn't find mention of exactly what the reset button does in the manual.

Thanks,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version