Web Weather > Weather Website PHP/AJAX scripting

Random Timeout Error

<< < (2/4) > >>

PaulMy:
I am also with GoDaddy and have had the same issue over the past couple of weeks, anything with http://komokaweather would not load from my home network.  All my uploads were going through fine.  I called GoDaddy and they said it was my Internet Provider's issue as GoDaddy support could load it just fine.  They suggested I try it on my phone using cell and turning off WiFi and Bluetooth, and that displayed my sites ok.

--- Quote ---Suggestions please, thank you.
--- End quote ---

I called my IP and they gave me a support ticket.  In less than 24 hours all was ok again from my home network.  I still get intermittent failure to load but these failures are now very short term, and checking my site via FileZilla everything is uploading just fine.

Enjoy,
Paul

rlee171:
Mark, Paul and my ol' buddy Mike, thanks for the info...   looks like some phone time.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Ralph

weatherdoc:
I was checking out your site, using MS Edge, this morning with no issues and then nothing would load beginning at 0649 ET with this message from each page I tried:

Hmmm… can't reach this page
www.hsnpar.com took too long to respond
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

92merc:
I just tried from my PC on Midcontinent cable in North Dakota.  Your site was quite slow to load. It event timed out on me once.

I have GoDaddy shared hosting as well and have had no speed issues as of late.

92merc:
And now it's working fine.  Weird.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version