Author Topic: Using Earthquake Script in a stand-alone mode  (Read 298 times)

Offline W Thomas

• Welcome to my area!
  • Forecaster
  • In Loving Memory Of Hooker The Weather Dog !
    • Smyth-Grayson Weather
Using Earthquake Script in a stand-alone mode
« on: February 15, 2022, 02:21:39 AM »
I'm working on updating some scripts on my site and I've run into some problems.'
What file out of the zip file do I need to include on my template to display graphics and text.
There are no local quakes and I have gotten that line displayed so far but I can"t get the graphic map to load. I downloaded the latest version from Ken's site by the way

Thanks ahead of time for any ideas!

Best Regards
     Wayne

CWOP CW8217
KVAWHITE22 Wunderground   Davis VUE &  Davis Vantage Pro 2  /   Dedicated Server
GR Level 3 ,Level 2 AE Radars  Weather Display 10.37P  Mid Atlantic Weather Network Member
SkyWarn & Spotter Network 6092

Online wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
    • My PWS at Leuven Belgium Europe
Re: Using Earthquake Script in a stand-alone mode
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 02:49:24 AM »
I'm working on updating some scripts on my site and I've run into some problems.'
What file out of the zip file do I need to include on my template to display graphics and text.
There are no local quakes and I have gotten that line displayed so far but I can"t get the graphic map to load. I downloaded the latest version from Ken's site by the way

Thanks ahead of time for any ideas!

This page on your site displays OK: https://www.smythweather.net/wxquakemap.php
In Chrome and in FF

If it is another page you have problems with, please post the URL

Wim

Offline W Thomas

• Welcome to my area!
  • Forecaster
  • In Loving Memory Of Hooker The Weather Dog !
    • Smyth-Grayson Weather
Re: Using Earthquake Script in a stand-alone mode
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2022, 10:47:12 AM »
I feel kinda stupid here. Guess that’s what happens when you work on things at 3am when you should be sleeping  stupidly I didn’t force a cache clear with F5 and it obviously didn’t do it on its own  #-o. Thanks for the reply and I’ll reserve my work time to an earlier time period  :oops:

Best Regards
     Wayne

CWOP CW8217
KVAWHITE22 Wunderground   Davis VUE &  Davis Vantage Pro 2  /   Dedicated Server
GR Level 3 ,Level 2 AE Radars  Weather Display 10.37P  Mid Atlantic Weather Network Member
SkyWarn & Spotter Network 6092