Weather Software > Weather Display

WeatherFlow Data on ROKU

(1/2) > >>

sjp0eqt:
For those of you that have a WeatherFlow station and a ROKU streaming device on your TV, I have a cool display for you to try.

I developed a ROKU channel that will enable you to view WeatherFlow station data on your TV using your ROKU device (your station, or ANY WeatherFlow station sharing data publicly).

Please remember, this is not intended to be a scientific or analytical tool.
It is intended to simply take a peek at current weather statistics while surfing TV on a ROKU device.

On your ROKU device:
Home > Streaming Channels > Search Channels > “weatherflow data viewer”

Add the channel and follow the directions.

Screenshot

miraculon:
I don't have a Weatherflow station, but I did find a "Tempest by Weatherflow" map that has a station near me.

I couldn't find how to determine the station number so I can use this Roku app.

Any suggestions?

Greg H.

sjp0eqt:
YES, great question

* When you select a station from the map, a tabular view of the data is displayed on the right.
* Select the name of the station in the top yellow heading.
* That will take you to the station specific webpage.
* Look in the URL, it will contain the station number.  example: https://tempestwx.com/station/27685/In this example the station's number is 27685

miraculon:

--- Quote from: sjp0eqt on February 14, 2022, 05:16:33 PM ---YES, great question

* When you select a station from the map, a tabular view of the data is displayed on the right.
* Select the name of the station in the top yellow heading.
* That will take you to the station specific webpage.
* Look in the URL, it will contain the station number.  example: https://tempestwx.com/station/27685/In this example the station's number is 27685

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the hint, works perfectly!

Greg H.

sjp0eqt:
Excellent, you can add multiple stations if there are other areas your interested in.
They will be added to the menu and you can select each station easily.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version