Weather Station Hardware > WiFiLogger/Meteo-Pi

WiFi Logger - connectivity issues over the past couple of weeks

(1/3) > >>

TonyLon:
I've been using WiFi Logger in my Vantage Vue without too many issues over the past 3 years.
Occasionally it would drop off my home network but a reboot (via the white button) normally fixed it.

But in the last few days it's lost connectivity both with an external site (wunderground) as well as WeatherCat software running on a local Mac.
But strangely I can still access the local Vantage Vue pages via any browser, so I know it is visible - to some extent - on my network.

WeatherCat fails to find it at all, and I'm fairly certain that no updates are being sent out externally either.

I've reset everything from scratch but to no avail.
Everything set to default - including port number 22222

One clue might be that in the WiFi settings I see no network information (see screenshot) although it is shown as Connected. [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Any thoughts

davidmc36:
To me that screen shot just shows at top, where you are actually connected to, at bottom, no data for detected WiFi networks.

Hit the refresh button to see what is arond you.

TonyLon:
Unfortunately not - Hitting the Refresh button makes no difference - no networks shown.

The logger is connecting to the strongest wi-fi network in my house ("whereswatt") but neither that one (nor 2 other networks that should be visible) show up in the list...

davidmc36:
Any ideas from this?

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

TonyLon:
Unfortunately not - my setup shows very similar to yours

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version