Author Topic: HP1000 Temperature and Humidity sensor  (Read 827 times)

Offline JfA

• ISOUTHAU359
HP1000 Temperature and Humidity sensor
« on: January 14, 2022, 10:57:03 PM »
I have an HP1000 weather station. The temperature and humidity sensor has failed. I cannot find a replacement going by the numbers on the board (WHP0120C1V01). It has four connections, SDA, GND, VCC and SCL. Do any of the sensors found on eBay or Ali Express work? These sensors generally have VCC and GND and only one data source. SDA is serial data output and SCL is serial clock output.
I have attached two photos. The one with the holder is the current part and the other is a picture from a previous card that failed. Fine Offset Electronics (FOSHK) provided the replacement but their website does not seem to work  anymore.
Thanks.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline sky_watcher

• Contributor
Re: HP1000 Temperature and Humidity sensor
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2022, 03:22:50 AM »
I have an HP1000 weather station. The temperature and humidity sensor has failed. I cannot find a replacement going by the numbers on the board (WHP0120C1V01). It has four connections, SDA, GND, VCC and SCL. Do any of the sensors found on eBay or Ali Express work? These sensors generally have VCC and GND and only one data source. SDA is serial data output and SCL is serial clock output.
I have attached two photos. The one with the holder is the current part and the other is a picture from a previous card that failed. Fine Offset Electronics (FOSHK) provided the replacement but their website does not seem to work  anymore.
Thanks.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
If you had no joy using the "Contact Us" page, have you tried trying to contact them directly at "sales@foshk.com"? In the past I didn't get a response from the webpage, but got one from the email directly.
“The more a man knows, the more willing he is to learn. The less a man knows, the more positive he is that he knows everything...” ― Robert G. Ingersoll

Offline JfA

• ISOUTHAU359
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2022, 03:37:43 AM »
Their website is back up. I am in a tourist town so my wifi, normally at least 50 mbps, is down to almost non existent with the number of people in town. It may have been them but it could just as easily been me.

Offline sky_watcher

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2022, 04:24:30 AM »
Their website is back up. I am in a tourist town so my wifi, normally at least 50 mbps, is down to almost non existent with the number of people in town. It may have been them but it could just as easily been me.
Haven't been over that way for years. I tend to go to the Murray these days.
“The more a man knows, the more willing he is to learn. The less a man knows, the more positive he is that he knows everything...” ― Robert G. Ingersoll

Offline JfA

• ISOUTHAU359
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2022, 07:41:54 PM »
Turns out I have an HP 2000 and I found this link that solves my problem.
https://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=32189.msg324597#msg324597
It did not come up in any search but it is what I am looking for.