Weather Station Hardware > Other Weather Station Hardware

Metspec solar radiation shields

<< < (4/7) > >>

NTEL:
mauro63

--- Quote from: mauro63 on June 05, 2021, 04:21:18 PM ---

The models that I found most interesting are the Rad02 and the Rad14

These solar radiation shields are usually sold by high-end names, with quite high prices.

The direct agreement with the manufacturer provides for the following prices for wxforum users, valid until 31/12/2021 and to which you need to add VAT,  shipping costs and, if the order is outside the UK, any duties and customs clearance costs.

Rad02 - euro 86.00
Rad14 - euro 92.00

Mauro

--- End quote ---

What is their price now? RAD02 isn't aviable in offical page

mauro63:

--- Quote from: NTEL on April 18, 2022, 11:46:11 AM ---mauro63

--- Quote from: mauro63 on June 05, 2021, 04:21:18 PM ---

The models that I found most interesting are the Rad02 and the Rad14

These solar radiation shields are usually sold by high-end names, with quite high prices.

The direct agreement with the manufacturer provides for the following prices for wxforum users, valid until 31/12/2021 and to which you need to add VAT,  shipping costs and, if the order is outside the UK, any duties and customs clearance costs.

Rad02 - euro 86.00
Rad14 - euro 92.00

Mauro

--- End quote ---

What is their price now? RAD02 isn't aviable in offical page

--- End quote ---

I replied by email
I need to know the country where you reside

M.

Billsaab:
I have tried to work with them because their instrument shelters and radiation shields interest me. I have tried to communicate with them and to this point have not ordered. Their shields are black on inside. I paint my Instrument shelter and radiation shields black inside.,It does reduce solar radiation. Am very interested in their products. I also have a really old aspirated shield from NovaLynx and one from Metone. Both have cabled items inside. Also have a Tempest and Atlas. Also Cspe Cod wind and barometer and temp. Also Temp tracker  and wind tracker. Temptracker is in Metone shield powered from my instrument shelter. Highly accurate.

mauro63:
I continue to receive requests regarding Metspec products from various users to which, I apologize, I am unable to respond.
Metspec, for several months now, no longer responds to requests from users or from myself, seeing myself forced to cancel any form of collaboration due to serious shortcomings on the part of the Company.
It is not possible to maintain a collaboration relationship in these conditions and in the total lack of respect towards users.

Mauro

box:

--- Quote from: mauro63 on August 06, 2022, 05:08:06 PM ---I continue to receive requests regarding Metspec products from various users to which, I apologize, I am unable to respond.
Metspec, for several months now, no longer responds to requests from users or from myself, seeing myself forced to cancel any form of collaboration due to serious shortcomings on the part of the Company.
It is not possible to maintain a collaboration relationship in these conditions and in the total lack of respect towards users.

Mauro

--- End quote ---
So sorry to hear this, I know you invested a lot of time in this relationship

Seems very shortsighted on their part

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version