Author Topic: Settings  (Read 582 times)

Offline wd68

Settings
« on: January 05, 2021, 03:17:54 PM »
Things were kinda going ok with Ambient weather sending to PWS And Cwop. This last weekend the Barometer went nuts. It started showing up with really crazy number for it. Temps are right on, so is dewpoint. Winds are never good with Qc at Gladstone. My Barometer is showing 29,72 At Ambient. PWS doesn't show and Barometer readings at all. Cwop is showing really crazy readings. Barometer is Listed below.
       Current: 29.01 Ambient weather Cwop is showing: 29.01 rel
       Looks good but then, ABS On Cwop is: 123.33 inhg.
       Below that it is showing: 126.59 inhg cal from ABs from elevation.
WTH??? Never saw these numbers before. I tried to do a factory reset. Nothing changed. Tried to adjust and cannot do it,(won't adjust). I am thinking that there has to be something with the station. Gladstone isn't showing Barometer at all and My PWS is not showing Barometer readings. I am at a loss as to what is happening. Any ideas i haven't tried so i can get CWOP to see my Barometer readings? Still waiting for the ws5000 from Ambient. Should i close my site for bad readings? Did i miss something? Help!

Offline wd68

Re: Settings
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 08:47:01 PM »
ok, I am thinking my house and weather station are haunted. Today, the system is working correctly and i have good readings says GS. I will wait for a few days to see if it continues to be good. Hope it continues till they get that new weather station in stock. Later