Author Topic: 10 day forcast/prediction  (Read 259 times)

Offline kered

• Laracha-Meteo Multilingual Website with PHP & AJAX
10 day forcast/prediction
« on: September 04, 2020, 02:20:48 PM »
Hi all, I have been using kens fantastic website scripts for years with very little input from me, they just work.

For some time now the wunderground script to show the forecast and 10 day prediction is not working on my site www.laracha-meteo.es no icons no nothing. I know I should have been on top of this but health reasons have not permitted and other life things have taken priority. The rest of my page due to Kens work seams bullet proof.
Now I'm better and have a bit more time I'd like to fix it but where do I start? hopefully its a simple matter of modifying one of the scripts like the last time wunderground put their foot in it. I have had a few emails asking if I could fix it, didn't realize so many people used it.
Any help appreciated, meanwhile I need to install all my editing tools on this new OS as an update to windows 10 trashed everything

TIA
Derek 
.     Updated every 15 minutes                                            Updated every 5 seconds

If its not broke don't try to fix it.

Offline saratogaWX

• Administrator
  • Forecaster
  • Saratoga, CA, USA Weather - free PHP scripts
    • Saratoga-Weather.org
Re: 10 day forcast/prediction
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 02:30:07 PM »
Hi Derek,

Thanks for the kind words about the template/scripts .. I'm glad you've found them useful. :)

Looking at http://laracha-meteo.es/check-fetch-times.php?show=versions shows you have some updates to apply to get the current versions of the scripts on your site.

You're using WU-forecast.php Version 3.01 - 01-Nov-2014 and that version no longer works.  You need to switch to WC-forecast.php after getting a TWC/WU API key for your WU ILACORUA2 station.  See the details at:
https://saratoga-weather.org/scripts-WCforecast.php#WCforecast for how to acquire an API Key and to configure WC-forecast for use.

Best regards,
Ken
Ken True/Saratoga, CA, USA main site: saratoga-weather.org
Davis VP1+ FARS, Blitzortung RED, GRLevel3, WD, WL, VWS, Cumulus, Meteobridge
Free weather PHP scripts/website templates - update notifications on Twitter saratogaWXPHP

Offline kered

• Laracha-Meteo Multilingual Website with PHP & AJAX
Re: 10 day forcast/prediction
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 02:48:17 PM »
On the ball as usual Ken, thank you. Yes its been a long time though I didnīt think it was that long. I will check everything and see what I can do, I just downloaded the latest scripts but I need to remember my login details on the server to get the old ones to compare, cannot even remember who is my host its been that long and as I said this new windows trashed everything on install, I had to do it 3 times so windows.old is not the original to find my logs etc. never mind we will get there.
thanks again
Derek
.     Updated every 15 minutes                                            Updated every 5 seconds

If its not broke don't try to fix it.