Author Topic: alternative to WU for web display..  (Read 1450 times)

Offline Zug

alternative to WU for web display..
« on: September 23, 2015, 05:05:20 PM »
With all the over down Java WU has on their site now, I think it's time to figure out an alternative way to get info from my weather station (AcuRite 3-in-1, Rain Gauge, AcuLink) out to something I can use on my website or on a forum signature/profile, whatever.

I've been away for this forum for a while now due to on going health probs (which probably won't get any better)  So I'm out of touch with whats around now.

I just want to be able to have something that shows the info with out a couple dozen websites forcing me to load javascripts from them.  I do use MBY still, that's what currently feed WU..  and from what I can see,  that's about my only option that's simple to set up..    If I could afford it.. I'd look into buying a dif weather station set up and sell the Acurite..

Sorry of this sounds like a mini rant, just looking for ideas:)
Kent

Offline Jáchym

• Meteotemplate Developer
  • Forecaster
    • Meteotemplate
Re: alternative to WU for web display..
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 05:42:59 PM »
OK, you can either use a complete website template, there are several available.

THe other option, if you dont want to set up anything yourself would be this (though Im not sure it supports your PWS, you would have to try, but it is similat to WU)
https://weathercloud.net/

anything