Author Topic: Start Weatherlink displaying the Bulletin window?  (Read 3796 times)

Offline Zoandar

Start Weatherlink displaying the Bulletin window?
« on: July 13, 2014, 10:09:22 AM »
Is there a way to start Weatherlink displaying the Bulletin window?

I've played around with the command line in Windows 7 64 bit and can get Weatherlink to open and download its data from my Vantage Vue station, but I have not found a way to have it automatically open the Bulletin window afterward. My goal is to have Weatherlink start and display the Bulletin window when the computer starts.

Currently using Weatherlink 6.0.3.

Offline RainmanWeather

• Senior Contributor
    • RainmanWeather
Re: Start Weatherlink displaying the Bulletin window?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 03:34:49 PM »
Have a look at the freeware utility WLBulletin here: http://www.softwx.com/downloads.html

Offline Zoandar

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 04:18:15 PM »
Thank you! That does it very nicely!

I had to edit the example batch file, which may have originated with an older version of Weatherlink. Once run from Win7's deeply buried startup folder, the batch file takes about 10 seconds to open Weatherlink, check for downloads, then auto-magically press the Bulletin button and it's all up and running. Very nice!  :grin:

Offline fredericowessel

• Tempo em Teutônia
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 02:48:03 PM »
Is that still working?

Thank you! That does it very nicely!

I had to edit the example batch file, which may have originated with an older version of Weatherlink. Once run from Win7's deeply buried startup folder, the batch file takes about 10 seconds to open Weatherlink, check for downloads, then auto-magically press the Bulletin button and it's all up and running. Very nice!  :grin:
----
Frederico Wessel
My weather site: www.tempoemteutonia.com.br
Brazilian PWSs: www.estacoesdobrasil.com.br