Author Topic: Late Winter Cold Air Mass Movement Projections  (Read 9600 times)

Offline richard583

• Senior Contributor
  • Paradise, CA
Re: Late Winter Cold Air Mass Movement Projections
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2013, 12:21:17 AM »

Pardon me. ? ("… charts, bells and whistle". ?)

With respect, .. Apparently you've been confused by what I've said above most recently.

.. You had pointed to the idea, that broader main cold would naturally, be being caused to recede more northward daily, irrespective of what I'd suggested it would be doing more specifically during the time-period that I'd had pointed to within my most recent projection above, .. where and with considering the current seasonal leaning, .. Yes. / No. ?

.. And with this, and with my having in fact conceded this point, I responded further and more mainly, with my having explained that my thought (submitted) had been that main cold air's recession during this period, would be taking place, independently of that more general and more seasonal cold recession.

Essentially with this, I'm expecting that the recession that I've suggested, will be more taking place at a quicker pace.

With this idea, also within my response to your comments previous, I had also suggested that if you were to check some of the different projections that I've submitted previously above posted to this thread, that you would see that what you've pointed to regarding my projection most recent, then you would see that what you've pointed to hasn't been the case.

From what you've written above, it appears that you haven't in fact.

.. Basically, what you would have found with this idea, is that with keeping in mind the more general and more seasonal expansion of colder air (And cold looked at more generally.) occurring over and during the main colder months of the year, this along with the more general retraction of cold over and during the main warmer months of the year, .. what I've projected at different points, sometimes works with this larger more seasonal idea, and sometimes more against it.

Hope this is more clear.

My most recent projection, here again. ? - http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=18019.msg177704
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 04:00:40 AM by richard583 »
—> wider graphic .

Offline richard583

• Senior Contributor
  • Paradise, CA
Re: Late Winter Cold Air Mass Movement Projections
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2013, 05:05:02 AM »

Broader main cold air's movement is fairly stagnant at this point.

Still retracting each day steadily more northward, while at the same time slowing where considering its main movement looked at more eastward daily.

http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=18019.msg178158
—> wider graphic .