Author Topic: MovieSalsa scheduler  (Read 5556 times)

Offline floodcaster

• Forecaster
    • Goose Lake Weather
MovieSalsa scheduler
« on: July 06, 2011, 09:05:36 PM »
Experimenting with MovieSalsa and I'm confused about the scheduler settings. I'd like to run a task every hour so I thought that I'd simply select every hour for the drop down option. Does one then have to select every hour in the add interval times as well? If I only select one interval time, it looks like it would only run once a day. Sorry but couldn't find any documentation.
Bill

Offline neondesert

• Forecaster
    • http://www.neondesertweather.com
Re: MovieSalsa scheduler
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 12:40:36 AM »
Experimenting with MovieSalsa and I'm confused about the scheduler settings. I'd like to run a task every hour so I thought that I'd simply select every hour for the drop down option. Does one then have to select every hour in the add interval times as well? If I only select one interval time, it looks like it would only run once a day. Sorry but couldn't find any documentation.

Hi Bill,

If you would like to run the task every hour you first select Hour in the drop down then click on Add Interval Times.
After you do this the grid at the top will populate with you schedule selection.  Also, if you if you scroll through the list
box on the right you should see a check mark every hour.

Hope this helps.

Larry
"But it's a DRY Heat!"

Offline floodcaster

• Forecaster
    • Goose Lake Weather
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 06:39:38 AM »
Hi Larry,
Thanks much. For some reason when I tried it the first time it did not populate the times until I clicked on an interval and then it showed only 1 per day. Now it seems to have populated the times correctly. Operator error. ;)    I'll check back after work to see if all went well.

One other question, on the schedule it now shows hourly from today through 7/11. Does that mean I have to do this again on the 11th or just a limitation in the scheduler box for days shown?
Bill

Offline neondesert

• Forecaster
    • http://www.neondesertweather.com
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 10:47:55 AM »
One other question, on the schedule it now shows hourly from today through 7/11. Does that mean I have to do this again on the 11th or just a limitation in the scheduler box for days shown?

You're correct, Bill.  The box will only show a limited number of days.
The scheduler will automatically update going forward. 
Larry
"But it's a DRY Heat!"

Offline floodcaster

• Forecaster
    • Goose Lake Weather
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 05:29:55 PM »
Thanks again. Working well now. :-)
Bill