Weather Station Hardware > WiFiLogger/Meteo-Pi

How to set up custom FTP archive export

(1/2) > >>

MatteoPV:
I recently developed a media server style network drive that works very well. So I wanted to use the wifilogger 1 with firmware 2.38 to export the data via FTP more 'vole a day and save them on the network disk. I created a 'Weather' folder on the disk and set the WFL by entering the disk's IP address, user, password, full table address etc. When I try to press the Test button, no files appear in the folder ??? Where am I wrong?

MatteoPV:

I found this thread but didn't understand how it solved

https://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=37585.msg386763#msg386763

dupreezd:
This is my setup using WiFiLogger 1 and it works

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

MatteoPV:
Basically you also added the file name 'Archive.txt'. What does the system do with this adjustment ??? One upload per day? But if I press on 'test' nothing happens anyway

Why if I press on Test nothing happens ??? Does he create the Archive.txt file immediately at the beginning or do I have to create it myself?

MatteoPV:

--- Quote from: dupreezd on July 09, 2021, 12:38:21 PM ---This is my setup using WiFiLogger 1 and it works

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

--- End quote ---

I adjusted it like you and it works. With this type of setting it does one upload per day ????? Does putting on 'enable' update in cotinuo? What do you do the next day? Create a new file?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version