Weather Station Hardware > WiFiLogger/Meteo-Pi

Ethernet Logger has arrived

<< < (2/14) > >>

davidmc36:
I used the programmer on a Windows 7 computer. It works with just a few easy steps. Painless process.

I expect newer Windows etc. will run just fine also.

WiFiLogger:

--- Quote from: kg4ooz on June 24, 2021, 11:14:20 PM ---My ethernet logger came in the mail today.  I am very excited to have it up and running.

--- End quote ---

I have started to answer your questions first. I have forgotten about the most important thing.
You are the very first client for the Ethernet module  :)
I hope, you will enjoyed it.
 UU

kg4ooz:
Thank you for the replies.  Yes my logger was sent with V1.11 firmware and I noticed that v1.12 was available.  I will try to do the update tonight when I get home from work.

I am very pleased with the logger and my issue with Cumulus ended up being a problem with the clock settings on my RaspberryPi.  But everything is working great now, I just have to finished setting cumulus up and get my website back online.

Sylver19:
Bonjour , j'ai téléchargé le logiciel ,mais je n'ai pas de usb1 qui se connecte .

WiFiLogger:

--- Quote from: Sylver19 on August 22, 2021, 10:13:51 AM ---Bonjour , j'ai téléchargé le logiciel ,mais je n'ai pas de usb1 qui se connecte .

--- End quote ---
- Please slide switch left.
- If device is powered, please click on reset button. If device is power off, then just plug USB cable. It will start in BOOT MODE.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

- After job done please slide switch right and click on reset

** Please note that Ethernet logger has Watchdog Chip. It will reboot device after 3 minutes from pressing RESET button.
So to it will be refind by Windows every 3 minutes. Also you have time window 3 minutes to put new firmware.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version