Weather Software > GRLevel X Software

GRLevel3.2 2.80 will not zoom up closer than 3.7 meters/pixel

<< < (2/2)

KaseyBear:

--- Quote from: SteveFitz1 on May 21, 2021, 07:39:18 PM ---I pulled this from the GRLevelX Users Forum.

--- Quote --- Limit zoom level on NAIP imagery to around 3 meters/pixel
--- End quote ---

http://www.grlevelx.com/owners/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=11012/employee monitoring

Steve

--- End quote ---

Thanks

cassins1824:
Hello, did you ever find a resolution to this issue?  I'm having the same problem too.  I used to be able to zoom all the way down to rooftops, now it all goes white after 122 meters/pixel.  I too am unable to access the Users Forum (awaiting Administrator approval).  Thanks!  Scott

thuman5:
Not really. It has kinda started working on its own in that it at least doesn't go all white. But you have to know what you are looking at because its real blurry. I don't remember it being that blurry close in.

cassins1824:
Thank you thuman5!  Since my post, I realized I was using version 2.6, so I downloaded 2.93 and installed it.  Once reinstalled, I drilled down and got the same white screen, however, when I right-clicked on the map and selected "reload visible tiles", it must have downloaded the maps automatically.  I can now get down and select an accurate 'home' spot again.  Anyway, thanks for the reply and have a great Sunday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version