Weather Software > GRLevel X Software

HELP WITH GRLevel3 TRIAL

<< < (2/3) > >>

sacreyweather:

--- Quote from: Cyl0ne on June 04, 2019, 05:48:09 AM ---Turns out this software is incredibly easy to crack. I'm not sure about GRLevel3 specifically, but I just cracked GR2Analyst for unlimited free trials.

--- End quote ---

Openly admitting you cracked a piece of software on a open weather based forum that many of us, including myself, who paid the owner/developer for use of said software is either very arrogant or dumb or your part. This post has been reported to the Moderators of this forum and your IP has been recorded as such. I am certain that this will be resolved in a very expedient manner.

Weather Man EF5:
Is the Dev still active? I emailed him and he never responded.
The email is admin@grlevelx.com , right?
I still haven't been able to get it to work.  #-o

wxthomson:

--- Quote from: Cyl0ne on June 04, 2019, 05:48:09 AM ---Turns out this software is incredibly easy to crack. I'm not sure about GRLevel3 specifically, but I just cracked GR2Analyst for unlimited free trials.

--- End quote ---

You seem to be incredibly proud to have stolen!

sacreyweather:

--- Quote from: Weather Man EF5 on June 04, 2019, 08:27:58 PM ---Is the Dev still active? I emailed him and he never responded.
The email is admin@grlevelx.com , right?
I still haven't been able to get it to work.  #-o

--- End quote ---

Mike is still very active. He is on the GRLevelx Forums everyday. It is possible your email landed is his junk/spam folder and never saw it. I am guessing you have a Windows 10 machine. Try uninstalling it and re-installing the program. When you run the installer, run it as an administrator and see if that makes a difference. It won't hurt.

John

Weather Man EF5:
Running as an Admin doesn't work  :-(
Do any of you have any suggestions for other software?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version