Miscellaneous Debris > For Sale/Wanted

WANTED... Weather Instrument Shelter.

<< < (2/9) > >>

daman:

--- Quote from: carolina new be on February 24, 2019, 12:45:14 PM ---Greg

If you want to build one I have the complete plans and specs for the instrument shelter called the Stevenson Screen that is used by the National Weather Service. I can email them to you

Bobby

--- Quote from: blizzardof78 on January 13, 2019, 10:46:52 PM ---I'm in search of an instrument shelter like this, or even one that stands on four legs. The ideal discovery would be to find one in or near Ohio where I could purchase and pick up in person. Any suggestions as to where I can purchase one of these? Thanks! [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Any chance you could make it public so anyone that's wants one could get your plans?

carolina new be:
Daman

Is there a place on this form where I can place files ?
I have complete plans and specs for the Stevenson Screen, The foundation for the screen
and specs and part diagrams for the Townsend Thermometer support that you mount the min/max thermometers inside the Stevenson Screen

Bobby

ValentineWeather:
NovaLynx carries it but I would go for the full-size cotton region shelter. The small unit needs to placed next to a building which isn't correct placement because buildings are a heat source.

miraculon:
NovaLynx also has the "Large Instrument Shelter".

hmmm... looks suspiciously like ValentineWeather's avatar....  :lol:

Greg H.

DaleReid:
Bobby, if you aren't restricted by copyright or such, there are a growing number of us who'd like to see those plans to make our summer more fun with builing a shelter.  I was going to use some louvered door panels and try to cobble something up but a plan might be more rewarding and less frustrating.
Dale

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version