Weather Station Hardware > Bloomsky Sky Camera+sensors

Bloomsky, another script

(1/20) > >>

wvdkuil:
Just another script.

Can be used in any website/template.
Outputs one < div > with CSS included which will try to fit in the area you give it (100%).
Making the screen wider enlarges the images until 640*640px.
To use the 5 movies it needs html5 but that is fairly common.

This is the FIRST version so  I need all YOUR comments to improve the script.
As most users are in the US, I used English as default and translated to Dutch (nl). I will translate the other languages shortly.

To test/use the script:
1. go to your Bloomsky dashboard at http://dashboard.bloomsky.com and obtain your API key by clicking at the bottom/left on "Developers"
2. Copy that strange sequence of characters and paste in in the script in the first setting (= line 5).

Run the script in your browser. Should look like the attached first picture for the component (to integrate in a page)
The second picture is for the vertical version

Wim

EDIT 2016-MAR-01 17:00 UTC: Minor documentation updates, minor script updates. no need to reinstall
EDIT 2016-FEB-29  17:00 UTC:  Download is now complete with both scripts and versions or Saratoga/Leuven/others

PaulMy:
Looking forward to using it Wim.  However we are just leaving for a couple days so will need to wait until next week to provide comment.

Paul

92merc:
The PHP I opened has no line returns, so a little hard to read on screen.

But I plugged in my API key, and no love for me once again.  I couldn't get the other script working either.  I'm using other PHP on my site, so I don't think that is the issue.  I'm beginning to wonder if my API key is working right.

http://www.bismarckweather.net/bloomsky/ws_bloomsky.php

SpringHillWeather:

--- Quote from: wvdkuil on February 27, 2016, 09:10:04 AM ---Just another script.

Can be used in any website/template.
Outputs one < div > with CSS included which will try to fit in the area you give it (100%).
Making the screen wider enlarges the images until 640*640px.
To use the 5 movies it needs html5 but that is fairly common.

This is the FIRST version so  I need all YOUR comments to improve the script.
As most users are in the US, I used English as default and translated to Dutch (nl). I will translate the other languages shortly.

To test/use the script:
1. go to your Bloomsky dashboard and obtain your API key by clicking at the bottom/left on "Developers"
2. Copy that strange sequence of characters and paste in in the script in the first setting (= line 5).

Run the script in your browser. Should look like the attached picture.

Wim

--- End quote ---

Thank you Wim for creating this!
Unfortunately my Bloomsky is still down but the script looks great!

Bloomsky Script

ke9lz:
92merc, try using notepad++ to edit it.  You can goggle and find it easy and works great for editing.

I have it up and running here http://weather.athelstanewi.com/ws_bloomsky.php and looks great other than the A after the temp.  Is it possible to make current image, data and video vertical instead of horizontal so it can be used in the saratoga templete?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version