Weather Software > WeeWX Software

Missing forecast icons

(1/2) > >>

DGP:
In the Belchertown skin for some reason the imgs above the current temp are not loading. Not in the Graphs, Records, et cetera tab. See screenshot.
If I'm right, these are PNG's that are addressed by Aeris forecast (installed).
In /imgs/ the concerned png files are ready to be accessed.
What could be wrong?

thanks,

Bart

Skin is on: https://bdepoel.com/weewx/belchertown

gszlag:

--- Quote from: DGP on October 17, 2022, 04:57:47 AM ---In the Belchertown skin for some reason the imgs above the current temp are not loading. Not in the Graphs, Records, et cetera tab. See screenshot.
If I'm right, these are PNG's that are addressed by Aeris forecast (installed).
In /imgs/ the concerned png files are ready to be accessed.
What could be wrong?

thanks,

Bart

--- End quote ---

Could be that the METAR station is down temporarily?

DGP:
That's live but I don not remember having to activate the metar in Belchertown

gszlag:
If your METAR is supplying current weather data, the icon should be working.
The weather status icon should also be present on the left of the temperature on the main page.

In my case, these icons disappears when my METAR goes offline and reappear when the METAR goes back online.

If not, it could be another issue. You may want to check the belchertown github pages for any open or closed issues and see if someone else has had that problem or post your issue for support on the weewx user group.

Just to clarify - is this a new install and the weather icons never showed up or was it working previously and stopped working?

Your question about the METAR setup brings up another interesting question. Is the METAR station chosen by distance from the location info you put in during the initial setup or can you specify a METAR?

My memory is hazy on this maybe someone else can help. Vince is the resident expert on weewx/belchertown issues.

DGP:
I don't remember activating Metar in either Weewx or Belchertown but I do have Aeris Weather Forecast installed.  I'm going to look for Metar in the Weewx installation.  I do know that those PNGs didn't work from the start.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version