Weather Station Hardware > Other Weather Station Hardware

Comet System new professional solar radiation shield

(1/3) > >>

mauro63:
Hi everyone,

with this post, I would like to introduce you to the birth of a new professional solar radiation shield from the Comet System company

https://www.cometsystem.com/

Born on the basis of a previous project, albeit totally distorted, it focuses on performances combined with huge internal spaces, to the point that, for professional use, a version with provision for up to 4 PT100 / 1000 sensors or combined temperature and professional humidity sensors will be available

The tests have already taken place in Northern Europe, Southern Europe and at an Antarctic base with extremely satisfactory results.

I will update this post with the link to on my test field comparison data

This screen has been selected to participate in the next comparison, carried out under the aegis of WMO, scheduled in the Arctic from late spring this year.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

M.

mauro63:
On test in my station probably over the weekend, the specimens that will participate in the comparison in the Arctic are leaving

M.

Bashy:
They look expensive, the site gives nothing away so probably out of my price range but they do look capable

mauro63:

--- Quote from: Bashy on February 17, 2022, 11:53:10 PM ---They look expensive, the site gives nothing away so probably out of my price range but they do look capable

--- End quote ---

Hello,
yes, it is a high-level professional product, both for materials and for careful research, which makes it an expensive product, not that it is an out of the ordinary price but only for conscious enthusiasts

M.

mauro63:
On test, installed a few minutes ago

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

M.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version