Web Weather > Weather Web Cam Links

Looking for a wifi only wired outdoor camera for Timelapse

<< < (2/2)

Bashy:
Hi, I got ya pm, so you have the camera running OK in the app and you want to basically post a video, doe sit have to be a timelapse? I know weather display software has a webcam capture app in it and it can also take ip cameras and I know it can take reolink cameras. It can create all day videos, yesterday video and time stamped videos. 1st of all you need to find the url to the Snapshot, take a look here, it explains it for you.

There are a few ways to create a timelapse, I don't know what's website software you're using but I know the Meteotemplate has a timelapse creation, take a look at mine here and here's the video that weather display creates, not my reolink mind, but it gives you an idea what weather display can do for weather cameras. Other members will probably have better ideas, but thats what I have

Adrian23:

--- Quote from: Bashy on January 10, 2022, 12:05:41 PM ---Hi, I got ya pm, so you have the camera running OK in the app and you want to basically post a video, doe sit have to be a timelapse? I know weather display software has a webcam capture app in it and it can also take ip cameras and I know it can take reolink cameras. It can create all day videos, yesterday video and time stamped videos. 1st of all you need to find the url to the Snapshot, take a look here, it explains it for you.

There are a few ways to create a timelapse, I don't know what's website software you're using but I know the Meteotemplate has a timelapse creation, take a look at mine here and here's the video that weather display creates, not my reolink mind, but it gives you an idea what weather display can do for weather cameras. Other members will probably have better ideas, but thats what I have

--- End quote ---

Well i would like to have the ability to do time lapse but to the website just the live video or pictures. Which of the reolink cams i posted here are ok to do that?

Bashy:
I believe most of the reolink can, the last link ya posted is certainly good enough

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version