Weather Related Organizations > PWSweather / AerisWeather / WeatherForYou

Update info

(1/1)

92merc:
I've updated my info on the PWSWeather site earlier this summer after I've moved.  But I just noticed the Anythingweather site still shows my old info.  How do I update that?

ALITTLEweird1:
I Tried to send my data to anythingweather about 3 weeks ago. I finally got an email back about a week later. The email said to send them a email back after i setup WD with the user name they provided, so i did that. Thats been over 2 weeks ago now and still no repsonse from them, so i stopped sending.

W Thomas:

--- Quote from: ALITTLEweird1 on October 09, 2008, 07:51:12 PM ---I Tried to send my data to anythingweather about 3 weeks ago. I finally got an email back about a week later. The email said to send them a email back after i setup WD with the user name they provided, so i did that. Thats been over 2 weeks ago now and still no repsonse from them, so i stopped sending.

--- End quote ---

I had about the same problem! It was a long time before my data began to show up there!
Joe's site( Weather For You ) was almost immediate after he sent the email stating he would make everything
operational on his end. I think my data for Anything Weather is being  pulled from PWS.com and or CWOP from what I understand.
They didn't have any capabilities for an upload from VWS at that time.
Hope your data will get displayed soon...

Wayne
www.smythweather.net
CW8217

ALITTLEweird1:
yeah...weatherforyou and PWS were great at there response time. Too bad I cant say the same for anythingweather, I wont try that again with them.

Mark / Ohio:

--- Quote from: 92merc on October 09, 2008, 06:56:58 PM ---I've updated my info on the PWSWeather site earlier this summer after I've moved.  But I just noticed the Anythingweather site still shows my old info.  How do I update that?

--- End quote ---

Do you send data to CWOP?  If so the data for Anythingweather might be coming from them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version