Author Topic: Odd Problems  (Read 160 times)

Offline W Thomas

• Welcome to my area!
  • Forecaster
  • In Loving Memory Of Hooker The Weather Dog !
    • Smyth-Grayson Weather
Odd Problems
« on: March 04, 2024, 05:09:28 PM »
Since late last night I have been having all sorts of troubles with my website and honestly I believe it's at the hosting end but of course they say NO  First of all my GR3 started out with a 530 FTP error stating too many connections max number is 8  Restart of the PC and that went away but I started having problem with WX Message and my web page FTP updates. Currently my radar appears to not be upload although I haven't had a chance to verify 100% but it's not showing on my website.  The 530 error is also showing on WD for my webpage updates now as well.. My connection is fiber and connects perfectly to everything else. I'm scratching my head too much! Should I tell this host to get a life and move on or keep hacking at it LOL

Any ideas from anyone will be appreciated!  I have started a thread over at the WD forum just as a sanity check :)

edit: I have noticed that every time I chat with tech support it stats working again!  And now it is but it probably wont last long until I'll have to restart the process.. I was away until 8pm and a restart of the process within WD got everything back to normal.

Wayne

https://www.smythweather.net
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 08:01:34 PM by W Thomas »

Best Regards
     Wayne

CWOP CW8217
KVAWHITE22 Wunderground   Davis VUE &  Davis Vantage Pro 2  /   Dedicated Server
GR Level 3 ,Level 2 AE Radars  Weather Display 10.37P  Mid Atlantic Weather Network Member
SkyWarn & Spotter Network 6092