Weather Related Organizations > PWSweather / AerisWeather / WeatherForYou

pwsweather reporting -5573.2°C temperature

<< < (2/2)

ConligWX:
hmm Short circuit?

etaf, did you not say your micro sdcard went missing into the back of your console and got lost?  maybe a cause of a "short circuit" perhaps?

etaf:
yes, the SD card is in the case somewhere , but that was later in the day , around that time i did take the sensor down and worked on the poles , they interlock and i wanted to bolt them together
that was about 11:45 to 12:45 ish BST
Then i copied the files from a backup over at 14:00 BST created time on the laptop , so it would have been about 14:00 to 14:10 ish i put the SD card back into the machine and it went between the slot and case into the machine.

On the console the history skips a beat, set to 5 min intervals
12:16, 12:21, 12:26, 12:31 , 12:40, 12:45 , 12:50 etc

The unit is set to send at 5min intervals and customised at 300 seconds

Its coming back to me now -
I remember pulling the plug on the device for a minute possibly around that time.
i wanted to edit the mis-reported rain, wind direction, and I thought i could do that in the history and actually change the numbers themselves
I know one of the options in the history, is about going to a page number YES/CANCEL , I cannot get out of that , as the options disappear and I have to pull the plug
so that was probably what I did , pulled the power at that moment in time, hence the gap in time on the device - but i dont think it reported to the weathersites previously , have to investigate further and see gaps on the spreadsheet

etaf:
PWSweather have now rerun the summary and removed the error for non-data of -9999
They also have provided a tool to the frontline support , so they can easily update summary data after correcting the error and not having to wait for backend support

The 9999 error is already handled , but they will be implementing a fix this week for the -9999 error

Good support from aeris
thought i should update and thread can be marked solved

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version