Author Topic: Afterten WeatherTracker Information  (Read 863 times)

Offline KS4YX

Afterten WeatherTracker Information
« on: July 14, 2023, 01:13:31 PM »
I have had the Afterten software package called WeatherTracker on my PC for many years and absolutely love it. It works great with my Davis Vantage ProII.
Recently, my old computer was retired, and I saved a back-up of all my files, etc for them to be transferred to my new Win11 machine.
I reloaded WeatherTracker and thought all was good. Much to my surprise, the WeatherTracker software stopped service yesterday with the message that my trial period had expired! I reloaded it, entered my license number and still get a message that the license code is bad.
I have emailed the person on the contact information page, but have yet to receive a reply. I need to know if my registration number is correct, or if I need to buy a license again. I just have not had much luck in getting a reply to my inquiry as I have emailed the contact person with other questions in months past.
Has anyone else had any luck with getting a reply to questions, especially concerning license issues, in the past?

Offline starshockey

Re: Afterten WeatherTracker Information
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2023, 08:43:43 AM »
I have also emailed him several times. I just upgraded from a 2012 Mac to a 2023 Mac. Finally found a USB to serial cable that would work with my new mac. I have a trail version of Weathercat running so I know this cable is working. I cannot get weather tracker to communicate with the new mac. I finally just told him no hard feelings if you are no longer supporting WT, i feel like I got my monies worth out of it, but if you are not going to support WT anymore just let me know and I will move on. I have did send him an email prior to upgraded asking if I would run into any problems. No response to any emails.

anything