Web Weather > Weather Web Site Help

Updates

(1/5) > >>

yamiacaveman:
So I just did the recomended updates -- and now part of my home page is elongated
pennlake.us

I would suspect the  ajax-dashboard.php or it could be wxforecast.php??? The updates were:

check-fetch-times.php
   Updated: 2023-02-07 10:11
   Version 'check-fetch-times.php Version 1.49 - 07-Feb-2023'
   Size: 72054 bytes
   Recommend: Replace current copy with updated copy.

ajax-dashboard.php
   Updated: 2023-02-07 08:13
   Version 'ajax-dashboard.php - Version 1.33 - 07-Feb-2023 - Multilingual'
   Size: 62091 bytes

wxforecast.php
   Updated: 2023-02-07 08:01
   Version '1.06 - 07-Feb-2023 - added support for OpenWeatherMap and VirtualCrossing forecasts'
   Size: 8264 bytes

--- 3 updates to Base-USA since 2023-02-07
-----------------------------------------

yamiacaveman:
I just noticed this:

Warning: Undefined array key 1 in /home/hogan2/pennlake.us/ajax-dashboard6.php on line 2904

Warning: Undefined array key 2 in /home/hogan2/pennlake.us/ajax-dashboard6.php on line 2907

Vasco:
Are you confusing ajax-dashboard.php with ajax-dashboard6.php?

yamiacaveman:
I don't thnk so?
I updated the ajax-dashboard.php as directed along with the wxforecast.php and check-fetch-times.php.
After updating, my home page - and only the home page in the middle section is elongated.
I didn't notice the:
Warning: Undefined array key 1 in /home/hogan2/pennlake.us/ajax-dashboard6.php on line 2904

Warning: Undefined array key 2 in /home/hogan2/pennlake.us/ajax-dashboard6.php on line 2907

Until I went back and saw those on my home page, so I went back and posted what else I found.

Am I confusing the 2, I don't know, all I can tell you is that I'm confused and hence the post. I don't know why an update to the ajax-dashboard.php, creates the home page error and also throws the warnings out.

Vasco:

--- Quote from: yamiacaveman on February 09, 2023, 03:27:35 PM ---After updating, my home page - and only the home page in the middle section is elongated.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, one is in widescreen and the other is not.

--- Quote ---Am I confusing the 2, I don't know, all I can tell you is that I'm confused and hence the post. I don't know why an update to the ajax-dashboard.php, creates the home page error and also throws the warnings out.

--- End quote ---

I don't know either, maybe post under Weather Website PHP/AJAX scripting?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version