Web Weather > Weather Web Cam Links

Need some help uploading snapshots from my ReoLink RLC-510WA to my meteobridge

<< < (2/4) > >>

KD7GFL:
Ok here it goes.  Keep in mind I am a rookie/novice/beginner so some of this may not be totally correct but hopefully it gets you going:

Explanation: Consider the image as a grid.  To find an exact point on the image you need 1) First #Number goes from Right to Left starting at 0 and ending with 960. 2) Second #Number Starts at Top to bottom (0-720)  Where those two coordinates intersect is the point on the image where you are starting something.  For the example below: Your Date starts at 5 "increments" to the right and 685 increments down. ie. "text 5 685"

You changed the dimensions of the image, but the coordinates you were using were based on the image being 852X480.  So now you will need to adjust the coordinates up/down & left/right to put text where you want it with the bigger image.

I took a "SWAG" at it to get it hopefully closer. Try this and see how it goes.  You will need to tweak each set of coordinates to get the correct spacing that you want. 

-resize 960x720 -fill black -draw "fill-opacity 0.7 rectangle 0 670 960 720" -pointsize 12 -fill orange -draw "text 5 685 '[YYYY]-[MM]-[DD] [hh]:[mm]'" -fill white -draw "text 150 685 ' Temp: [th0temp-act=F.1:--] °F    Humidity: [th0hum-act.0:--] %  Pressure: [thb0seapress-act=mb.2:--]   Wind: [wind0avgwind-act=mph.1:--] mph    Gust: [wind0wind-max5=mph.1:--] mph'" -fill white -draw "text 150 715 'Rain today: [rain0total-sumday=in.2:--] in'"

Adrian23:

--- Quote from: KD7GFL on January 17, 2022, 03:21:39 PM ---Give me a few min to work on it

--- End quote ---

Oh thanks so much!!

Adrian23:

--- Quote from: KD7GFL on January 17, 2022, 03:21:39 PM ---Ok here it goes.  Keep in mind I am a rookie/novice/beginner so some of this may not be totally correct but hopefully it gets you going:

Explanation: Consider the image as a grid.  To find an exact point on the image you need 1) First #Number goes from Right to Left starting at 0 and ending with 960. 2) Second #Number Starts at Top to bottom (0-720)  Where those two coordinates intersect is the point on the image where you are starting something.  For the example below: Your Date starts at 5 "increments" to the right and 685 increments down. ie. "text 5 685"

You changed the dimensions of the image, but the coordinates you were using were based on the image being 852X480.  So now you will need to adjust the coordinates up/down & left/right to put text where you want it with the bigger image.

I took a "SWAG" at it to get it hopefully closer. Try this and see how it goes.  You will need to tweak each set of coordinates to get the correct spacing that you want. 

-resize 960x720 -fill black -draw "fill-opacity 0.7 rectangle 0 670 960 720" -pointsize 12 -fill orange -draw "text 5 685 '[YYYY]-[MM]-[DD] [hh]:[mm]'" -fill white -draw "text 150 685 ' Temp: [th0temp-act=F.1:--] °F    Humidity: [th0hum-act.0:--] %  Pressure: [thb0seapress-act=mb.2:--]   Wind: [wind0avgwind-act=mph.1:--] mph    Gust: [wind0wind-max5=mph.1:--] mph'" -fill white -draw "text 150 715 'Rain today: [rain0total-sumday=in.2:--] in

--- End quote ---

Looks nice! I am happy with this.

KD7GFL:
Couple things to consider: 

Right now you are using "pointsize 12".  If you want you can increase the 12 to maybe 16 or 17 and that will make the text bigger and easier to read for old guys like me lol

You can also adjust the size of the box at the bottom:  Right now it is "rectangle 0 670 960 720"  if you want to make it shorter you could go with "rectangle 0 685 960 720"   Increasing or decreasing that second coordinate will raise or lower the top of the box.

You may or may not need two lines.  With two you can add other sensor daae down the road if you want.  If you don't plan to do that, you can make it one line and make the box smaller.

Adrian23:

--- Quote from: KD7GFL on January 17, 2022, 04:09:41 PM ---Couple things to consider: 

Right now you are using "pointsize 12".  If you want you can increase the 12 to maybe 16 or 17 and that will make the text bigger and easier to read for old guys like me lol

You can also adjust the size of the box at the bottom:  Right now it is "rectangle 0 670 960 720"  if you want to make it shorter you could go with "rectangle 0 685 960 720"   Increasing or decreasing that second coordinate will raise or lower the top of the box.

You may or may not need two lines.  With two you can add other sensor daae down the road if you want.  If you don't plan to do that, you can make it one line and make the box smaller.

--- End quote ---

Can you try one more time for me? Get the rain totals in the line with the others and increase the text size a bit. No more sensors for me. I would greatly appreciate it! Nervous to mess it all up .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version