Tawas Bay Michigan Weather Station

http://www.tawasbayweather.com/station.htm

jwwd:
Weather at Silkeborg, Denmark:

www.buskelundtoften.dk/vejret/english/om.php

Best regards,

Henrik

jaded:

--- Quote from: tbweather on March 18, 2008, 03:08:55 PM ---Tawas Bay Michigan Weather Station

--- End quote ---

OK, that's just beautiful.  You get to wake up to that view every morning?  Nice!

WeatherBeacon:

--- Quote from: jaded on March 23, 2008, 02:04:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: tbweather on March 18, 2008, 03:08:55 PM ---Tawas Bay Michigan Weather Station

--- End quote ---

OK, that's just beautiful.  You get to wake up to that view every morning?  Nice!

--- End quote ---

He he he! That would be a great view, wouldn't it.

Umm ... not to burst anyone's bubble, but that's not the real McCoy. It's a pic of a good model.

If you want to see a pic of the real thing, go to my web site. I have pics of several Michigan lighthouses, including the Tawas Point Light.

Kevin...

p.s. (Sorry, Lew. ;))

EDIT:  I may have to modify my statement. That might be Lew's actual view. :shock: What I meant was that isn't the actual lighthouse. 8-)

tbweather:
Well. that is my actual view. The real lighthouse is out in front of the house across the Bay. The model shown in the photo is a 1"=1' scale of the lighthouse tower that I got through John (WXWP at Lighthouse Weather ) from a guy in Delaware who builds lighthouse models. The keeper's house I built using dollhouse materials. The model sits next to the Davis weather station.

I'm just happy if I wake up each morning. The view is a bonus. :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version