Author Topic: Setting up a new website and can't find clientraw.txt files  (Read 562 times)

Offline mexbound

Setting up a new website and can't find clientraw.txt files
« on: April 30, 2021, 03:36:05 PM »
Hello,

Setting up a new site using the templates and I had everything working just fine. I then decided to create a directory in my ROOT called WD_realtime to upload all my weather display files to (like clientraw.txt). I changed the directory in Settings_weather.php:
$SITE['WXtags']         = './WD_realtime/testtags.php';  // for weather variables .. we're using the old name instead of WDtags.php
$SITE['ajaxScript']     = 'ajaxWDwx3.js'; // for AJAX enabled display
$SITE['clientrawfile']  = './WD_realtime/clientraw.txt';  // directory and name of Weather-Display realtime.txt file

I keep getting an error message that it can't find the clientraw files.  This is just a test website so no hurry on this. I did take a backup of my site before I changed the location of the client files to WD_realtime. Can you take a look and maybe you can see where this error is occuring?  I'm stumped.

http://darryl-gail.com/wxindex.php

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Offline mexbound

Re: Setting up a new website and can't find clientraw.txt files
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 03:41:32 PM »
Well I just looked and it seems to be working now. Not sure what "kicked it" to make it start updating, but it is.

Thanks anyway.

anything