Author Topic: Wet Bulb Temperature Error  (Read 719 times)

Offline meteosat

Wet Bulb Temperature Error
« on: March 25, 2021, 08:20:18 AM »
Has anyone else noticed that the weather summary in the Share & Uploads tab in Weatherlink.com has the wet bulb daily low showing the wrong value in °C.  Mine (link below) today has 40.3°C.  It appears that it's giving a Fahrenheit value with Celsius units.  The summary view on the Bulletin page gives the correct value of 4.6°C

https://tinyurl.com/Handbridgeweather

Offline johnd

• Forecaster
    • www.weatherstations.co.uk
Re: Wet Bulb Temperature Error
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 09:29:22 AM »
TBH it's not a detail I've noticed, but sounds like an email to support@weatherlink.com is in order. These things can take a while to fix though.
Prodata Weather Systems
Prodata's FAQ/support site for Davis stations
Includes many details on 6313 Weatherlink console.
UK Davis Premier Dealer - All Davis stations, accessories and spares
Cambridge UK

Sorry, but I don't usually have time to help with individual issues by email unless you are a Prodata customer. Please post your issue in the relevant forum section here & I will comment there if I have anything useful to add.

Online PaulMy

• Forecaster
    • KomokaWeather
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 09:43:52 AM »
Hi,
Mine seems to be ok, I think  [size=78%]Weather Conditions - KomokaWeather Live (weatherlink.com)[/size]

Enjoy,
Paul

Offline johnd

• Forecaster
    • www.weatherstations.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 09:51:33 AM »
Mine seems to be ok, I think  [size=78%]Weather Conditions - KomokaWeather Live (weatherlink.com)[/size]

It could well be dependent on exactly which sensors are in use and which device type is doing the uploading - the OP didn't mention any specifics on that. It's certainly possible for it to work fine with one station configuration but not for another - that's part of the complexity of weatherlink.com these days unfortunately.
Prodata Weather Systems
Prodata's FAQ/support site for Davis stations
Includes many details on 6313 Weatherlink console.
UK Davis Premier Dealer - All Davis stations, accessories and spares
Cambridge UK

Sorry, but I don't usually have time to help with individual issues by email unless you are a Prodata customer. Please post your issue in the relevant forum section here & I will comment there if I have anything useful to add.

Offline meteosat

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2021, 11:01:52 AM »

It could well be dependent on exactly which sensors are in use and which device type is doing the uploading - the OP didn't mention any specifics on that. It's certainly possible for it to work fine with one station configuration but not for another - that's part of the complexity of weatherlink.com these days unfortunately.

I'm running a VP Pro2 cabled serial port version with WeatherLink 6.05.  I've also got another cabled station at a different location which is a VP Pro2 +  WeatherLink IP version which has the same issue.  Also I don't see high and low values like PaulMy posted. [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Online PaulMy

• Forecaster
    • KomokaWeather
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2021, 01:34:54 PM »

Hi,
OK, you got me as I didn't check far enough...
My previous attachment is my Weatherlink.com station KomokaWeather Live site with a VP2 Plus ISS and Weatherlink Live and this seems ok.

I also have a Vue/WiFiLogger setup using the same ISS and send to Weatherlink.com, station KomokaWeather and this has a similar result as you indicated  https://www.weatherlink.com/embeddablePage/show/b0de9b05588c46b7ab3986115b0c4bbe/summary

I don't know the reason for the difference.

Enjoy,
Paul

Offline mcrossley

• Forecaster
    • Wilmslow Astro
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2021, 02:07:30 PM »
Also I don't see high and low values like PaulMy posted. [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

You probably just need to select the additional columns via the hamburger menu top right.

fwiw, my WLL + VP2 ISS is working OK like Pauls.
Mark

anything