Author Topic: Meteobridge not uploading after Internet interruption  (Read 391 times)

Offline miraculon

• Sunrise Side Weather
  • Forecaster
  • KE8DAF
    • Sunrise Side Weather in Rogers City MI USA
Meteobridge not uploading after Internet interruption
« on: May 02, 2024, 06:31:54 AM »
Twice recently I have had to reboot the Meteobridge PRO (red, but using IP data) after an ISP outage.

The first time I changed out the router and it stopped uploading.

Overnight the ISP was doing some announced work and was out for a few hours. I had to restart Meteobridge to get it going again.

It seems to me that almost all of my other Internet connected devices will self recover when the ISP connection is restored.

Anyone else have this happen? Also, I thought that there was an option to schedule an automatic reboot, but I am not finding it in the menu system.

Greg H.

Blitzortung Stations #706 and #1682
CoCoRaHS: MI-PI-1
CWOP: CW4114 and KE8DAF-13
WU: KMIROGER7
Amateur Radio Callsign: KE8DAF

Offline miraculon

• Sunrise Side Weather
  • Forecaster
  • KE8DAF
    • Sunrise Side Weather in Rogers City MI USA
Re: Meteobridge not uploading after Internet interruption
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2024, 08:24:56 AM »
Twice recently I have had to reboot the Meteobridge PRO (red, but using IP data) after an ISP outage.

The first time I changed out the router and it stopped uploading.

Overnight the ISP was doing some announced work and was out for a few hours. I had to restart Meteobridge to get it going again.

It seems to me that almost all of my other Internet connected devices will self recover when the ISP connection is restored.

Anyone else have this happen? Also, I thought that there was an option to schedule an automatic reboot, but I am not finding it in the menu system.

Greg H.

I had uploads stop unrelated to ISP outages after this.

There were error messages related to the WLIP fed data on port 22222. I decided to reconnect the 900 MHz antenna and it has worked since late morning yesterday. (Uptime: 21 hours, 50 minutes as of now)

No errors in log other than one regarding:
Code: [Select]
logger (05.05.2024 04:00:39): DB cannot retrieve 'th0dew_all' (100 tries, 9037ms): database is locked (5)
It doesn't seem to affect anything so I guess that I will just ignore it for now. I'm not sure why the console/WLIP connection stopped. if it was a bad IP address, it should not have worked at all..

Greg H.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 08:28:11 AM by miraculon »

Blitzortung Stations #706 and #1682
CoCoRaHS: MI-PI-1
CWOP: CW4114 and KE8DAF-13
WU: KMIROGER7
Amateur Radio Callsign: KE8DAF

anything