Author Topic: Is there a way to delete an eroneous daily report?  (Read 2312 times)

Offline ggsteve

• Forecaster
Is there a way to delete an eroneous daily report?
« on: March 16, 2017, 01:17:23 PM »
We missed two days of school due to a Nor'Easter here.  I accidentally entered what should have been a multi-day report as a daily precipitation report.  I tried to enter the correct report for Tuesday, Wednesday and today but the website gives me an error because of the already recorded daily report.  Is there a way I can delete the daily report so that I can enter the correct multi-day report?

Offline floodcaster

• Forecaster
    • Goose Lake Weather
Re: Is there a way to delete an eroneous daily report?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 03:55:06 PM »
I think you may need to contact your regional or state coordinator to do this. I'd try contacting them listed at the bottom here.
Bill

Offline PaulMy

• Forecaster
    • KomokaWeather
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 05:30:14 PM »
I am pretty sure the Canadian and USA uploads are the same and I can go to a past date and edit it.

Just enter the past date and submit, it should say that there is already an entry and then a link to Edit. 

Paul

Offline ggsteve

• Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 07:30:44 PM »
I am pretty sure the Canadian and USA uploads are the same and I can go to a past date and edit it.

Just enter the past date and submit, it should say that there is already an entry and then a link to Edit. 

Paul

Yes, I can edit the entry back to all zeros but it still won't let me enter the multiday report because I already entered the incorrect report.