Author Topic: clientraw to csv  (Read 495 times)

Offline Bashy

• brecklandweather.com/meteo
  • Forecaster
  • brecklandweather.com/index.php
    • Breckland Weather
clientraw to csv
« on: January 05, 2019, 01:18:45 AM »
Hi folks, is this possible in any way, ok, heres what i require,  to either, create a csv or update a google sheet (best way i think) with the common data's such as temp, humidity, windspeed, gust speed, rain etc, it just needs to overwrite the 1 row of data like the clientraw does.

What it is, i am looking at creating an Alexa skill, ive already done one as a nice summary of my current conditions but i would like to do one where i can ask for each separately, Like Alexa, whats the outside temperature, to do this it looks like a csv would be the easiest way, i have wd creating a csv already but thats far too big, hence needing a one liner, i am just coming up with the plan of attack at present and its not going to be easy but if i can pull it off it would be a skill all could use but thats dependent on you being able to create this csv, the one i have now is just my data and, although, it may be possible to modify it, but then i would need to look into the end user being able to add their own URL, something to think about i spose.

Anyhoo, whats the best way to either copy the client raw with specific data or the whole lot would still work i think, into google sheets or a csv on the server please?

Whilst i am awaiting for my 1st skill to be reviewed, i can add a beta tester if anyone would like to see (Show 1,2 and spot) or hear it, its very basic but does the job.... will need an email addy but note, this is for my data only
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 02:47:45 AM by Bashy »
Kind regards
Bashy

anything